We, at Superior Flight School, work with the best educational and financial institutions to make sure you get the best from your flight training as well as your academic journey. Have a look at our partners and contact us if you have any questions!
Getting your bachelors degree in tandem with your flight ratings has never been easier. Or complete your flight training first, which can allow you to transfer in your ratings as college credit towards a bachelor’s degree. The possibilities are endless. Learn more about it!
Information on the Bachelor of Science in Aviation is available at www.liberty.edu
The following courses are offered within the Bachelor of Science in Aviation program:
- Private Pilot Certificate – AVIA220 & 225 – Can be completed as a Free Elective or prior to enrollment
- Instrument Rating – AVIA320
- Commercial Pilot Certificate – AVIA325, 326 & 327
- Commercial Single Engine Add-On Rating – AVIA331
- Flight Instructor Certification – AVIA420
- Flight Instructor Instrument Certification – AVIA422 (1 Credit) or AVIA423 (3 Credits)
- Multi Engine Instructor Certification – AVIA441 (1 Credit) or AVIA443 (3 Credits)
Military and Veterans Benefits
Liberty University is proud to serve the men and women of the U.S. military and offers the following benefits:
- College Credit for Military Training
- GI Bill®/Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Military Scholarships
- Tuition Assistance – For more information, visit www.liberty.edu/military/.
- YELLOW RIBBON PROGRAM: Liberty University is a partner in the Yellow Ribbon program, which allows eligible students to continue their studies once their annual GI Bill® funding has been exceeded.
We understand the financial commitment it takes to become a pilot.
Check out our financial partners who can assist you in reaching your end goals!
To learn how to finance your aviation training and make your dreams come true,
request more Information today. (Available to US residents only)